Exquisite course meal served by a chef
who will make full use of delicate Japanese culinary techniques.
The Omotenashi course, designed by the Executive Chef, uses only the finest seasonal ingredients and carefully selected ingredients to provide a memorable dining experience.
The course is interwoven with the seasonal ingredients, later reminding you of the moment and the season you spent in Fukuoka.
"I want to try Kyushu's cuisine to its fullest." "I want to try Hakata's famous sesame mackerel. "We offer "memorable dishes" to meet the needs of our customers.
Each item of tableware for our superb motsunabe is created by Yoshihiro Wada: the second generation potter at Tsurumi Pottery. It is a traditional craft of Koishiwara pottery of Higashimine, Fukuoka and exclusive to Ichifuji.
- Ingredients：Focusing on Kyushu ingredients, we purchase carefully selected seasonal vegetables and fresh fish from the Yanagibashi Union Market and Nagahama Fresh Fish Market, known as the kitchen of Hakata.
- Tableware：Our special tableware are all local traditional crafts from Fukuoka prefecture: Arita-Yaki, Hasami-Yaki and Koishiwara-Yaki.
- Culinary Vision：We consider the characteristics and compatibility of each ingredient. A specialty course that cannot be tasted at other stores
- Example of ingredients used
- ※This is an example of the ingredients used during the summer months.
Seasonal ingredients are subject to change depending on the season.
- Longtooth grouper
- Chicken grunt
- Pacific bluefin tuna
- Japanese eel
- Garden eel
- Conger eel
- Japanese tiger prawn
- Queen crab
- Chinese ink
- Pure domestic horse meat
- Horse tongue
- Horse liver
- Sea grapes
- Anredera cordifolia
- Japanese ginger
- Fruit tomato
- Spaghetti squash
- Lily bulb
- Green asparagus
- Apple mango
- Peach pineapple
- White peach
- Shine muscat
- Kyoho grape
- Introduction of Chef Koji Mitsuishi
Born in 1984 in Yamaguchi Prefecture. Since his childhood he has always had high dexterity. This helped his confidence grow in many realms including the culinary field.
After working as a scuba diving instructor, he became a chef at the age of 21.
After gaining experience at a dining bar in Fukuoka, a Japanese/Western creative restaurant in Yamaguchi, and a high-end izakaya in Fukuoka, he became the head chef at [Hakata Motsu Nabe Ichitaka Hakata Honten] in 2019.
We entertains guests from Japan and abroad with dishes that showcase the art of delicate Japanese cuisine.
Specialized GenresJapanese food in general
Years of experience16 years
Reservations for the exquisite course limited to one couple per day
〇：Reservations can be made △：Inquiry required ×：Reservations not available
Please click below to make a reservation for the exquisite course, which is limited to one group per day.
※This course is limited to Hakata restaurants only.